The Northwest region of Bulgaria is located north of Sofia – the capital of the country. It includes parts of the magnificent Stara Planina (Balkan Mountains) and Danubian Plain, and it reaches the north border of Bulgaria where Danube river passes. One of it’s biggest towns is Vratsa, nestled in the Balkan Mountains, and the other is Vidin – a port town on the southern bank of the Danube.
When it comes to nature, history, traditions, food and winemaking, the Northwest region is probably the most authentic and preserved region in Bulgaria. Here you can visit Belogradchik – a town famous for it’s rock formations; Baba Vida Castle – Bulgaria’s best preserved medieval castle which was built on the spot of a large Ancient Roman fortress; Chiprovtsi – mountain town famous for its carpets, known locally as kilimi, which are hand-woven on vertical looms; caves Magura and Venetsa; Pravets – another picturesque mountain town and Sofia – the ever-changing, busy capital of Bulgaria.
- Wine tasting
- Balloon rides
Team building activities:
- Bread in the dark
- Golf academy competition
- Carpet weaving
Check our tailor-made program – Highlights of Northwestern Bulgaria.
We offer a wide range of ready standard roundtrips and tailor-made cultural programs, theme and hobby itineraries, outdoor activities, hotel accommodation in all Bulgarian resorts for Mountain, Beach and SPA holidays; licensed tour guides in all major languages, as well as special services for VIP clients; transfers and transportation with vehicles that vary in size and capacity.
Our main activities include:
• Cultural Roundtrip tours for Custom Groups & tailor-made itineraries;
• Special Interest Tours;
• Guaranteed Departures in Spanish language;
• City breaks and Theme Weekend packages – in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, etc.
• Short Tours and Daily Excursions – from Sofia, Black Sea Area, Mountain Resorts, etc;
• Fly and Drive programs;
• Food and Wine Tours;
• Combined tours with neighboring countries in the Balkan Peninsula;
• Stag & Hen parties;
• Rural and Eco Tourism;
• Special Theme Festivals – Rose Festival, Music Festival and Events;
• Outdoor activities – trekking, walking, hiking, white water rafting, mountain biking;
• Archaeological theme tours;
• Jeep safaris and off-the beaten path tours;
• Hobby Itineraries – Bird-watching, Hunting, Fishing;
• Pilgrimage Tours;
• Spa and Wellness Holidays;
• Beach and Ski Vacations;
• Hotel accommodation in all major Bulgarian cities;
• Train trips;
• Transport and Rent-a-car services;
• VIP services;
• Opera, Ballet and Concert Tickets;
• Table bookings and private arrangements in all famous restaurants and venues;
• Sport events;
• Incentive trips;
• Meetings, Conferences, Events;
We are planning strategically, conceptualizing the logistics of the event, managing the time effectively, forecasting and budgeting the finances in order to provide travel solutions for professional sport clubs, press, associations;
• Organization the travel for Teams when they attend in fixtures, meetings and tournaments on the territory of Bulgaria;
• Special Board and Sponsor`s hospitality program;
• Event logistic for the Board meetings, premium programs, professional press-conferences;
• Executive retreats, Special events, Fund-raising galas;
Thanks to our long-term cooperation with experienced researchers in different fields and great personalities of the Bulgarian cultural and political life, we are able to arrange special emotions for those interested in Archaeology, Arts & Crafts, Architecture, Religious Heritage, local Festivals & Music. These exclusive programs are individually designed and are conducted under the leadership of a special lecturer who is attached with the group throughout. All this is accompanied by first-class accommodation, deluxe transportation and excellent food and wines.
The most valuable resource in each company is the people. People who help the company to achieve its targets, people who want to feel valuable and important, people who need to be motivated to show their best.
A well organized and held Incentive travel program is one of the most effective methods to stimulate your employees, customers or suppliers to exceed their efficiency and keep their loyalty.
We offer a wide range of incentive programs and team building activities, all tailor made, to bring the guests together in unique and different way and to fit the target purpose.
Below are just a few of the activities available through us, please contact us for further ideas:
Sofia is the capital in Europe, uniquely situated in the foothills of a mountain, which gives very easy access from the town to the snow area within only 20 min driving. For team-bonding, we have the ‘Snow Olympics’ – a series of team-building activities full of thrills and chills with football, sledging, ice-sculpting and igloo-building among the highlights. Enjoy the magic hour when the glaring floodlights begin to sweep over the daylight, and night skiing begins. For those who have never tried it before, skiing under the lights is a delightful experience and perfect way to release stress accumulated during the day.
Incentive workshops of Traditional Bulgarian Arts and Crafts, Activities designed for people who love to participate in the creation of something authentic with real beauty. Icon painting – learn the process and participate in the creation of this magical piece of art. Organic Yoghurt self-production – during our Cooking Masterclass one will learn how to produce tick, acid and tasteful bio-yoghurt.
A series of interactive team games as a fun team building activity. Selection decided in consultation with client.
Choice from: Photo Challenge, Treasure Hunt, CSI, Prime Time, Master Spy Game, Music Factory, Soap Box, etc.
For those who want to experience the “high” life, how about from 30,000ft on a private jet? One can fly in style on this custom-built aircraft, enjoying the utmost comfort and sampling gourmet cuisine from one of Bulgaria’s leading chefs in our luxury travel package. Everybody dreams of flying. We suggest you fulfill your dream with paragliding tandem flights – an exciting and unforgettable adventure that you will remember for a long time.
For the adrenaline junkies amongst your workforce, we can organize rafting and canyoning. Bulgaria offers a great variety of thrilling rivers, which in the spring and early summer are suitable for white-water rafting. There is a challenge for everyone – from introduction trips to adrenaline pumping adventure. Besides that there are several wonderful lakes in the southern part of Bulgaria where you can take a canoe or kayak tour in a beautiful landscape!
Off-road jeep and quad bikes safari is an ideal opportunity to experience something out of the ordinary. Great views will captivate you during the trophy full of challenges.
We offer an exciting voyage with a luxurious retro-train used for the so-called “royal” journeys of the monarch and non-royal heads of state, as well as of their accompanying persons. The “CROWN” Express Train is made up of special carriages only and saloon-cars for various functional purposes. It offers comfortable furniture and conditions, and services of high quality rendered by elite staff, for luxury, official, business, tourist, jubilee and attraction tours and travels, for a limited number of passengers.
Nice option for more leisure activity is the Yacht cruise along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast – a refreshing adventure that will give you a totally different look of Bulgaria. Enjoy the fresh morning breeze and soft sound of the waves. Do not miss a chance to watch the dolphins, swimming around. Wonderful opportunities for diving, sunbathing and fishing. Barbeque lunch on the boat or at a secluded cliff shore. Another option is the adventurous cruise in the sea. The yacht is equipped like a pirate’s ship to make you feel like a real sea robber. “Fight” with another “pirate`s” ship in open sea. Lunch on board.
Animation and a lot of fun! In the area we can also organize Beach Olympics – various activities will be logically connected in a single game and will take place on the beach or in the coastline areas.
Perfect event requires perfect preparation thus will further reinforce your company`s image.
We can source original themes, unusual venues and creative solutions and fix them together to invent your memorable corporate event.
Priority in our work is the attention to the detail and the ability to provide an innovative first class service by fully recognizing and understanding of our client`s requirements.
We can run your event according to the specific goals that you want to achieve. We will design it, so that it will catch people’s interest – include an interesting speaker, film projection, funny outdoor activity, etc. We will help you to promote your event, reducing date conflicts and attract media attention, with enough advance notice. We are finding the right venue, creating personalized web-site and producing themed materials for each event.
• Exclusive access for Gala Dinner in Art Gallery or Museum
• Themed parties – Arabic Nights, Hollywood Party, 007 Agent, Gangsters and Molls, Moulin Rouge, Great Gatsby Theme Party
• Carnival or Venetian Ball
• Christmas Party or Company celebration
• Dinner and night in the Opera or Ballet
• Traditional Bulgarian Evening with life music and dance show
• New Product Launches or Brand Promotions
We present the results of our long-term cooperation with hotels and conference centres in Bulgaria, each one being carefully selected, meeting all criteria of our demanding Partners.
We provide a selection of the best accommodation and high-class venues that will guarantee your success in working with Alexander Tour Company, while you enjoy the fruits of your hard work.
Pre – Conference Organization:
• Determine a venue that will accommodate your meeting special requirements and budget
• Arrange site inspections on spot
• Coordinate all logistics with hotels and suppliers
• Keep you constantly informed with status reports on reservations, confirmations and itineraries
• Promote the congress to potential delegates
• Handle the abstracts, delegates` packs and badges;
• Sign and register all delegates, according to their special needs
• Provide travel arrangements and assistance
• Graphic and Print Design
• Unique web-site of the event
• Visa support letters, if necessary
• Budget Management
• Meeting and Greeting Services
• Roundtrip Transfer Services
• Assistance with the Hotel Accommodation on spot
• Welcome Desk, Delegates Registration and Hostess Services
• Food and Beverage Management
• Interpreting Services, Audiovisuals & Technics
• Photo Report
• Design and Decoration of the Meeting Venue
• Special Event Security
• Parallel and Plenary Sessions
Post – Conference Organization
• Photo protocol of the event
• Total revenue report
Accompanying and Social Programs
• Technical visits
• Workshops and Seminars
• Pre and Post- Conference Excursions
• Cocktails, Openings, Receptions, Official and Gala Dinners
• Tailor-made programs for the accompanying persons
• Entertainment programs – Opera, Ballet, Concert, Folklore Evening, etc.
• Souvenirs and gifts