We offer a wide range of ready standard roundtrips and tailor-made cultural programs, theme and hobby itineraries, outdoor activities, hotel accommodation in all Bulgarian resorts for Mountain, Beach and SPA holidays; licensed tour guides in all major languages, as well as special services for VIP clients; transfers and transportation with vehicles that vary in size and capacity.
Our main activities include:
• Cultural Roundtrip tours for Custom Groups & tailor-made itineraries;
• Special Interest Tours;
• Guaranteed Departures in Spanish language;
• City breaks and Theme Weekend packages – in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, etc.
• Short Tours and Daily Excursions – from Sofia, Black Sea Area, Mountain Resorts, etc;
• Fly and Drive programs;
• Food and Wine Tours;
• Combined tours with neighboring countries in the Balkan Peninsula;
• Stag & Hen parties;
• Rural and Eco Tourism;
• Special Theme Festivals – Rose Festival, Music Festival and Events;
• Outdoor activities – trekking, walking, hiking, white water rafting, mountain biking;
• Archaeological theme tours;
• Jeep safaris and off-the beaten path tours;
• Hobby Itineraries – Bird-watching, Hunting, Fishing;
• Pilgrimage Tours;
• Spa and Wellness Holidays;
• Beach and Ski Vacations;
• Hotel accommodation in all major Bulgarian cities;
• Train trips;
• Transport and Rent-a-car services;
• VIP services;
• Opera, Ballet and Concert Tickets;
• Table bookings and private arrangements in all famous restaurants and venues;
• Sport events;
• Incentive trips;
• Meetings, Conferences, Events;
We are planning strategically, conceptualizing the logistics of the event, managing the time effectively, forecasting and budgeting the finances in order to provide travel solutions for professional sport clubs, press, associations;
• Organization the travel for Teams when they attend in fixtures, meetings and tournaments on the territory of Bulgaria;
• Special Board and Sponsor`s hospitality program;
• Event logistic for the Board meetings, premium programs, professional press-conferences;
• Executive retreats, Special events, Fund-raising galas;
Thanks to our long-term cooperation with experienced researchers in different fields and great personalities of the Bulgarian cultural and political life, we are able to arrange special emotions for those interested in Archaeology, Arts & Crafts, Architecture, Religious Heritage, local Festivals & Music. These exclusive programs are individually designed and are conducted under the leadership of a special lecturer who is attached with the group throughout. All this is accompanied by first-class accommodation, deluxe transportation and excellent food and wines.
The most valuable resource in each company is the people. People who help the company to achieve its targets, people who want to feel valuable and important, people who need to be motivated to show their best.
A well organized and held Incentive travel program is one of the most effective methods to stimulate your employees, customers or suppliers to exceed their efficiency and keep their loyalty.
We offer a wide range of incentive programs and team building activities, all tailor made, to bring the guests together in unique and different way and to fit the target purpose.
Below are just a few of the activities available through us, please contact us for further ideas:
Sofia is the capital in Europe, uniquely situated in the foothills of a mountain, which gives very easy access from the town to the snow area within only 20 min driving. For team-bonding, we have the ‘Snow Olympics’ – a series of team-building activities full of thrills and chills with football, sledging, ice-sculpting and igloo-building among the highlights. Enjoy the magic hour when the glaring floodlights begin to sweep over the daylight, and night skiing begins. For those who have never tried it before, skiing under the lights is a delightful experience and perfect way to release stress accumulated during the day.
Incentive workshops of Traditional Bulgarian Arts and Crafts, Activities designed for people who love to participate in the creation of something authentic with real beauty. Icon painting – learn the process and participate in the creation of this magical piece of art. Organic Yoghurt self-production – during our Cooking Masterclass one will learn how to produce tick, acid and tasteful bio-yoghurt.
A series of interactive team games as a fun team building activity. Selection decided in consultation with client.
Choice from: Photo Challenge, Treasure Hunt, CSI, Prime Time, Master Spy Game, Music Factory, Soap Box, etc.
For those who want to experience the “high” life, how about from 30,000ft on a private jet? One can fly in style on this custom-built aircraft, enjoying the utmost comfort and sampling gourmet cuisine from one of Bulgaria’s leading chefs in our luxury travel package. Everybody dreams of flying. We suggest you fulfill your dream with paragliding tandem flights – an exciting and unforgettable adventure that you will remember for a long time.
For the adrenaline junkies amongst your workforce, we can organize rafting and canyoning. Bulgaria offers a great variety of thrilling rivers, which in the spring and early summer are suitable for white-water rafting. There is a challenge for everyone – from introduction trips to adrenaline pumping adventure. Besides that there are several wonderful lakes in the southern part of Bulgaria where you can take a canoe or kayak tour in a beautiful landscape!
Off-road jeep and quad bikes safari is an ideal opportunity to experience something out of the ordinary. Great views will captivate you during the trophy full of challenges.
We offer an exciting voyage with a luxurious retro-train used for the so-called “royal” journeys of the monarch and non-royal heads of state, as well as of their accompanying persons. The “CROWN” Express Train is made up of special carriages only and saloon-cars for various functional purposes. It offers comfortable furniture and conditions, and services of high quality rendered by elite staff, for luxury, official, business, tourist, jubilee and attraction tours and travels, for a limited number of passengers.
Nice option for more leisure activity is the Yacht cruise along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast – a refreshing adventure that will give you a totally different look of Bulgaria. Enjoy the fresh morning breeze and soft sound of the waves. Do not miss a chance to watch the dolphins, swimming around. Wonderful opportunities for diving, sunbathing and fishing. Barbeque lunch on the boat or at a secluded cliff shore. Another option is the adventurous cruise in the sea. The yacht is equipped like a pirate’s ship to make you feel like a real sea robber. “Fight” with another “pirate`s” ship in open sea. Lunch on board.
Animation and a lot of fun! In the area we can also organize Beach Olympics – various activities will be logically connected in a single game and will take place on the beach or in the coastline areas.
Perfect event requires perfect preparation thus will further reinforce your company`s image.
We can source original themes, unusual venues and creative solutions and fix them together to invent your memorable corporate event.
Priority in our work is the attention to the detail and the ability to provide an innovative first class service by fully recognizing and understanding of our client`s requirements.
We can run your event according to the specific goals that you want to achieve. We will design it, so that it will catch people’s interest – include an interesting speaker, film projection, funny outdoor activity, etc. We will help you to promote your event, reducing date conflicts and attract media attention, with enough advance notice. We are finding the right venue, creating personalized web-site and producing themed materials for each event.
• Exclusive access for Gala Dinner in Art Gallery or Museum
• Themed parties – Arabic Nights, Hollywood Party, 007 Agent, Gangsters and Molls, Moulin Rouge, Great Gatsby Theme Party
• Carnival or Venetian Ball
• Christmas Party or Company celebration
• Dinner and night in the Opera or Ballet
• Traditional Bulgarian Evening with life music and dance show
• New Product Launches or Brand Promotions
We present the results of our long-term cooperation with hotels and conference centres in Bulgaria, each one being carefully selected, meeting all criteria of our demanding Partners.
We provide a selection of the best accommodation and high-class venues that will guarantee your success in working with Alexander Tour Company, while you enjoy the fruits of your hard work.
Pre – Conference Organization:
• Determine a venue that will accommodate your meeting special requirements and budget
• Arrange site inspections on spot
• Coordinate all logistics with hotels and suppliers
• Keep you constantly informed with status reports on reservations, confirmations and itineraries
• Promote the congress to potential delegates
• Handle the abstracts, delegates` packs and badges;
• Sign and register all delegates, according to their special needs
• Provide travel arrangements and assistance
• Graphic and Print Design
• Unique web-site of the event
• Visa support letters, if necessary
• Budget Management
• Meeting and Greeting Services
• Roundtrip Transfer Services
• Assistance with the Hotel Accommodation on spot
• Welcome Desk, Delegates Registration and Hostess Services
• Food and Beverage Management
• Interpreting Services, Audiovisuals & Technics
• Photo Report
• Design and Decoration of the Meeting Venue
• Special Event Security
• Parallel and Plenary Sessions
Post – Conference Organization
• Photo protocol of the event
• Total revenue report
Accompanying and Social Programs
• Technical visits
• Workshops and Seminars
• Pre and Post- Conference Excursions
• Cocktails, Openings, Receptions, Official and Gala Dinners
• Tailor-made programs for the accompanying persons
• Entertainment programs – Opera, Ballet, Concert, Folklore Evening, etc.
• Souvenirs and gifts
SOFIA – THE CAPITAL OF BULGARIA
Ever Growing Never Aging
Sofia is a city with a 7000-year history, which makes it a unique phenomenon in Europe, and places it among the settlements dating back to most distant antiquity. It has the hectic atmosphere of a big capital city and a compact centre where all main sites can be visited on foot. Roads from all parts of the world have been meeting here – peoples have come and gone, civilizations have advanced and declined, but the city has remained.
Sofia is the only European capital with a mountain within 20 min. from the city center. Sofia is Bulgaria’s capital and its largest city.
Sofia is an ideal destination for unique and bespoke meeting and incentive programs. Its guests can take advantage of the destination’s modern facilities that are complemented by the traditional local hospitality. It offers excellent conditions for international congresses, symposiums, meetings, conferences, exhibitions, incentive trips and teambuilding activities in its more than 25 high quality hotels of four and five stars, some of them branded with world-famous hotel chains with well equipped halls of different size and capacity. Planners seeking exceptional, unique and unconventional ideas for their corporate events are spoilt for choice with a huge range of facilities and social activities on offer.
• Green Sightseeing of Sofia with bikes with a stop for a treat with a typical pastry produced by roses – Rosa Damascena Tea, Cheesecake with Rosa Damascena Jam, etc.
• Unforgettable concert of acapel Cosmic Voices Choir with a glass of champagne in the National Art Gallery.
• Retro tram ride and Summer Food Festival at open air in Vitosha Mountain
• Corona Express retro train trip to the picturesque countryside
• Dinner in the sky
• Private charter flights for a meeting or 2-hour trip over the country
Team building activities:
• Icon painting classes
• Cooking Master classes
• Off-road safari in Vitosha Mountain
• Rafting and Canyoning
• Snow Olympics and Winter Festival with snow bar
• Snowmobiling and Snow-tubing
• Golf Academy
• Communism Heritage Photo Challenge
• Cocktail Challenge
• Prime Time
Check our Sample Incentive program, ALL YEAR Sofia for 2018
MEET THE MODERN SUMMER RESORTS AND THE UNTOUCHED NATURE OF THE BULGARIAN BLACK SEA COAST
For decades the Black Sea Coast has rightfully been the most popular, the most preferred and the most visited Bulgarian destination, owing to the remarkable qualities of the region: 380 km of beaches, 240 – 300 hours of sunshine in the summer season, average daily temperature of the air – 23 – 25oC and of the water 23 – 25oC. Renowned world-famous resorts in Bulgaria offer excellent quality products at affordable prices, supreme conditions, All Inclusive packages and various entertainment. In the surroundings one can enjoy the beautiful scenery with a rich flora and fauna, dense forests and numerous of mineral springs. The cultural history of the Black Sea coastline is very rich and ancient and there are so many evidences and vestiges from the past of highly developed civilizations settling and dwelling in these areas thousands of years ago: marks of ancient cities, sites of ancient towns, fortresses, ruins and necropolis, preserved parts of the old Hellenic culture columns and Thracian cultural centres as well as many medieval fortresses.
The Pearl of the Black Sea
Situated in a beautiful Black Sea bay, Varna, the second largest city in Bulgaria by population, is an attractive place for holding congresses, conferences, scientific and business events. The combination of congress facilities in the city, a nearby airport, modern hotels in the Golden Sands and the St. Constantine resorts, a gorgeous beach strip, and numerous historical and cultural attractions in the area, are all a strong prerequisite for the city to be chosen for the venue of your next business event.
• Exclusive dinner at the ex-royal palace Euxinovgrad
• Yachting to a virgin beach and picnic in the nature
• Folklore dinner with unique fire dance show
• Pirate`s party on a replica of Columbus first ship
• Horse riding
• Wine tasting in a chateaux
• Monorail ride through the salterns of Atanasovsko lake Reserve.
• Boat trip over the river with snacks and drinks
Team building activities:
• Beach Olympics
• Survivor theme competition in an isolated beach
• Jeep Treasure hunting
• Pirates party
• Yacht Regatta
• Visit an authentic Bulgarian village and boiling of typical Bulgarian brandy “rakiya” and traditional gastronomy masterclass
Visit the most popular Bulgarian sea resorts -
The mountains constitute a significant part of Bulgaria and are dominant in the southwest and central parts of the country. The most famous ski-resorts without doubt are: Bansko and Borovets.
Bansko is Bulgaria’s No1 ski resort, having the best and most modern ski centre. It is just 160 kilometers away from Sofia. During the recent years a big investment in a brand new skiing area has been made. Bansko has the best snow record and the longest ski season from mid December till May of all Bulgarian ski resorts. A brand new resort area with super luxury hotels and holiday apartments is being developed just opposite the Gondola lift, which also makes Bansko the resort with the best hotels.
Borovets is the oldest Bulgarian winter resort with a history from 1896. It is situated in the eastern part of Rila mountain. Usually the slopes of Borovets have snow cover from mid December till April. The distance from Sofia is only 72 km. The ski runs are 45 kilometers various in difficulty and length. Borovets is full of bars, cafes, night clubs, and discos.
• Winter BBQ Festival with live music and ice bar
• Train trip during the mountains
• Cable car riding with lunch in a hut and biking down
• Mountain SPA, massage in sunbeds in the mountain
• Visit the former Royal Palace – Royal Bistritsa
• Horse riding
• Visit the Dancing Bears Park
Team building activities:
• Snow tubing
• Winter funny Olympic games
• Snowmobile adventure rally
• Make an igloo
• Ski race
• Rafting and Canyoning
• Learning bulgarian folk dances, horo and woodcarving workshop
Get the personal experience with our Sample Incentive program for Bulgaria mountains